It’s good to be back! Opening hours and food service times may vary. Check our Facebook page for our latest opening hours.
Why our Pub is great
Everyone is welcome at the Brierley Hop House, Dudley. We’re the perfect meeting spot for a midweek lunch with friends pre or post shopping trip, or swing by with the kids for an after school treat. Our menu has more food than you can shake a stick at. We’ve got your classic burgers and grills plus much more. With grazing platters and light bites on offer along with our delicious main meals, the toughest choice you’ll have to make is what to have first. Find a table inside or grab one outdoors if the sun’s out. You can even settle in front of our TV screens and catch the latest match. Just make yourself at home.
Looking for somewhere to simply catch up with mates over a drink or two? We cater for that. Our bar is fully stocked and our staff are ready to get you whatever drink you desire. We have a great range of draught beer, craft beer, cider, cocktails, wines and soft drinks. If you’re after somewhere to host your next big party, then our function room could be perfect for you. Nothing’s too much, so give us a shout and let us know how we can help. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
If you’re looking for a menu that is bursting with a wide variety of dishes that suit any occasion at any time of the day, you’ve come to the right place. Our range of grazing dishes make the perfect starter or light bite before tucking into our delicious wraps, sandwiches and pub classics. Make sure you check out the true VIP section of our menu; our burgers. We’re proud as punch about our large range of burgers, from vegetarian, to chicken, to classic beef burgers, to burgers that’ll take your tastebuds on a journey around the world. We’ve thought of everyone.
We take pride in our food, and only serve up the best quality, at a price that doesn’t break the bank. The food we dish up is perfect for a day-time catch up or an evening meal before a night of fun and frolics. With a range of drinks to complement each dish, head on down and prepare to get stuck right in.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.